Jennifer Aniston is a popular name in the Hollywood movie industry. She is most popular for the role of Rachel on NBC sitcom Friends. The TV series has ten seasons in total and was a real hit for her outstanding acting. However, this is not the only fact about her life. After and before the TV series, she took so many important steps that served her well in her career. If you don’t already know about her life, then this post might come in handy.
Personal Facts About Jennifer
- Her real name, which is also her birth name is Jennifer Joanna Anastassakis. Later, she shortened it so that we could pronounce it easily. This was a good decision, and her new name is easy to remember.
- Her father John Aniston and mother Nancy Dow both are actors. Together, they encouraged young Jenni to enroll in drama classes.
- She belongs to a royal family, but she was derived by the royal House of Stuart of Scotland.
- When she was a child, she used to live with her family in Greece. Later they moved to Pennsylvania and next to New York.
- When she was six years old, she attainted Waldorf educational school in New York and developed her love for acting.
- When she was 11, Jenny painted a picture that is still there in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Her high school companions used to call her a class clown.
- She and Chaz Bono went to school together.
Jennifer Aniston’s Personal Life
- Before being an actress, she was a patient waitress and telemarketer.
- She appeared as the Nutri-System girl on Howard Stern show.
- She appeared on screen for the first time in Molloy’s (1990) TV series. But her acting career took a huge turn after acting on the horror film Leprechaun (1993).
- She appeared in ‘Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers’ music video “Walls” in 1996.
- Aniston gained huge fame after appearing as Rachel Green in the NBC sitcom Friends.
- To get the Rachel Green role, she lost 30 pounds.
- Her best friend is Courteney Cox, who is her co-star.
- She won Golden Globe and an Emmy Award for a certain show.
- She acted in 238 episodes and charged $1 million per episode.
- She fears flying, but that’s the thing she often does.
- Matthew Perry offered her to be his trainer in 2002 so that he could lose weight easily.
- One of her fans recognized her when she was naked in a sauna.
- She went to a blind date with Brad Pitt in 1998, and in 2000, they became a married couple.
- She didn’t invite her mother to her wedding because she insulted Jenny in the tabloids. However, the daughter-mother commotion ended in 2005.
- During the shooting of Mr. & Mrs. Smith involved Angelina Jolie, Brad fallen fall the Angel while still in the marriage with Jenny. They didn’t open up about it that much but divorced each other in 2005.
- After her divorce, she dated Vince Vaughn, John Mayer, and SNL cast member Jason Sudeikis.
I hope you liked my post about sexy Jennifer Aniston facts. If you know anything more than I do, please share them in the comment area below.