When it comes to today’s most extremely popular entertainers, you will find Jennifer Lopez in the list. Besides, she is a great singer, dancer, and actor. For her attitude and beauty, she is considered as a most ravishing woman of the Hollywood entertainment industry. Moreover, with $250 million, she is one of the richest celebrities of the industry.
Talking more about her, she started her journey as a dancer. But very soon her talent, skills, and beauty got noticed, and after that, she started her film career. However, when she became famous as a top Hollywood actress, she changed her path toward singing. In no time, all the songs became a rage and ranked at high places. Besides, she was the first one to have her movie and her album rank no.1 in the same week. However, her relationships served as a center of point for celebrity gossip. So, let’s have a look into in detail about her life and how she got such a massive success in her life.
Some details about her early life
- Jennifer was born to David Lopez and Guadalupe Rodriguez. She started learning singing and dancing when she was just five years old. However, later, she was enrolled at Preston High School.
- During the final year, Jennifer Lopez got a chance to act in a low-budget movie named My Little Lady. After school, she took admission at Baruch College. But she left the college later with a dream to be an actress.
- However, her parents opposed her decision, which made her live separately in Manhattan.
Let’s have a look into her career
- In 1990, she won a national competition and then got a role in “In Living Color” as a Fily Girls of Fox comedy series.
- Besides, she also appeared in different TV series. However, she made her Hollywood debut in 1995 with the movie My Family. The movie brought her a lot of critical and commercial successes. However, her major film was Selena, which was released in 1997. In detail, it was a biopic of famous singer Selena Quintanilla-Pérez.
- She debuted in music with the album named On the 6 in 1999. Her second major hit was Waiting for Tonight.
- Besides, she also worked as a judge in the reality show called American Idol. However, in 2012 she left the show.
Details about her achievements and awards
- She cornered a Golden Globe Award under the category of Best Actress in 1998.
- Besides, Jennifer Lopez’s two singles named Let’s Get Loud and Waiting for Tonight were nominated for Grammy Awards.
- In the year 2012, her album On the Floor listed in the Guinness World Record under the category of Highest Viewed Female Music Video of All Time.
- Besides, in the year 2013, she got Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Talking more about Jennifer Lopez, she was called La Guitarra at her gym. The reason is she has a guitar-shaped body. So, these are some of the interesting details about Hollywood’s celebrity Jennifer Lopez.